Thank you for visiting the SSS website.
About the SSS website
This SSS website is set up to provide basic information in respect of the services we offer in the private security industry.
Use of the SSS website
This website may only be used to browse the content and make legitimate purchases, if applicable. It is not intended for speculative, false or fraudulent purchases.
This website and the content provided therein may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, unless authorisation is given by SSS. ‘Deep-linking’, ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorized use of this website and/or the materials contained therein may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this website, the authors and in general anybody connected to this website in any way (referred to hereunder as “Providers”), assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents.
The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages.
The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
This website is used at the users own risk.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
SSS reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of this website; and/or
- We will take all reasonable steps to maintain this website. This website is subject to change from time-to-time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of this website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of this website due to circumstances beyond our control.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same.
Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
This website is designed and intended for use primarily by adults.
If you are a minor child you must obtain consent from your parent or guardian to use this website.
We may request consent explicitly or, in some cases, by your actions and behaviours, you may infer your consent.
Unless consent is otherwise provided, all information gathered via this website will be used to personally identify users that subscribe to specific services and such information will not be used for any other purpose, other than that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for the specific service.
No personal information will be sold to third parties.
This website may collect information from you, either directly or indirectly.
- Information provided directly may include your name, address, e-mail address, user name, profile picture, contact number, age, gender, user-generated content, comments, posts and any other personal information you voluntarily provide to us.
- Information that may be collected automatically when you visit this website (collected using cookies and other web analytic tools) may include the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site; your user name, profile picture, gender, networks and any other information you choose to share when using Third Party Sites (such as when you use the “Like” functionality on Facebook or the +1 functionality on Google+) and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site.
The information collected may be used as follows to:-
- help improve this website and your experience using it
- evaluate the use of this website as well as our services
- analyse the effectiveness of this website
- personalise your website experience, as well as to evaluate (anonymously and in the aggregate) statistics on website activity, such as what time you visited it, whether you’ve visited it before and what site referred you to it
- contact you regarding services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws.
- respond to your queries or comments
- third parties required to deliver a product or service to you, such as a delivery or postal service delivering a product that you have ordered
- law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information
- third parties who wish to send you information about their products and services, but only if you have given us consent to do so
- third party providers of services, such as data processing, to SSS
- web analytics tool providers, such as Google
If we do share your personal information with a third party, we shall make every effort to ensure that they keep your information secure, take all reasonable steps to protect it from misuse.
You can opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. Any direct marketing communications that we send to you will provide you with the information and means necessary to opt out.
Where we collect personal information for a specific purpose, we will not keep it for longer than is necessary to fulfil that purpose, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business or legal reasons. In order to protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, when we delete information from our services we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers or remove information from our backup systems.
You should be aware that many countries do not afford the same legal protection to personal information as you might enjoy in your country of origin. While your personal information is in another country, it may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities in that country in accordance with its laws. Subject to such lawful access requests, we promise that anyone processing your personal information outside your country of origin is required to implement measures to protect it and is only entitled to process it in accordance with our instructions.
You have the right to contact us, to inform us, if you:
- don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
- would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
- would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
- information collected by third party websites, platforms and/or applications (“Third Party Sites”) which we do not control;
- information collected by Third Party Sites which you access via links on this website; or
- banners, sweepstakes and other advertisements or promotions on Third Party Sites that we may sponsor or participate in.
- These Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those Third Party Sites.
This website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to this website, and understanding how visitors use this website. Cookies can also help customize this website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Changes to this policy will become effective upon such changes being posted to this website
It is the user’s obligation to refer back to this policy regularly to check for these changes or updates.
If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this way, please do not use our site or otherwise provide SSS with your personal information.
By using this website you understand that all applicable designs and trademarks are registered to SSS and you undertake not to copy / duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should you be found to be in violation of this you understand that you may be held liable for all legal costs incurred by SSS for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against you.
SSS has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with this website.
We may investigate any complaints or reported violation of this policy and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from this website).